We have been working hard over the past few weeks to continue to offer the best service we can to our clients and their pets whilst adhering to the new guidelines and social distancing rules that have been introduced. Thank you for your patience when we haven’t been able to provide some of the services that we previously offered and thank you for helping us keep our staff and clients safe.
From 18th May we are opening up more appointments. To help us to continue with safe, social distancing measures we ask that clients take note of the following:
For clients visiting with an appointment:
- Please park in one of the two spaces in front of the building
- Come to the reception window and let us know that you have arrived and then return to the car to wait – do not enter the building
- When the vet is almost ready, the nurse will come and speak to you – please then get your pet out of the car ready to be taken into the building.
- Cats in carriers should be placed on the step – please make sure that they are secure
- Dogs should be tied by the lead to the railings – clips are available if needed
- The vet will come and speak to you outside to gather information and find out how they can help or ask about your pet’s illness
- Please stay by your car and observe the 2m safe social distance
- The vet will take your pet into the building to conduct the clinical examination and to give any treatment.
- If they have further questions or require additional consent for treatments or procedures they will come back outside to speak to you – please wait in or by your car.
- Once treatment is completed, the vet or nurse will return your pet to you and answer any questions that you have.
- Medication will be available to collect from the reception window. Please be alert and wait to be called.
- Payment can be taken at the time via contactless card payments. If this is not possible, invoices will be emailed out and payment can be taken over the phone or by BACS bank transfer
- Please park near the fence reserving the spaces in front of the building for clients bringing pets
- Come to the reception window, knock and then wait behind the 2m line – do not enter the building
- A member of the reception team will attend to you as soon as they are able
- Payment can be taken at the time via contactless card payments. If this is not possible, invoices will be emailed out and payment can be taken over the phone or by BACS bank transfer.
Stay safe everyone.
The Oakwood Team
Back to index...