To all our Wonderful Clients
Thank you so much for your understanding of and compliance with our increased social distancing measures during the Covid-19 pandemic.
We are now welcoming clients back into the practice for appointments and collection of medication. Please see the video on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/oakwoodvets to see how we will be keeping you and our staff safe.
- If you would prefer to wait outside or in your car we will be happy to come out to you. Please call to let us know that you have arrived
- Please do not arrive any earlier than 10 minutes before your appointment. If you do so you may be asked to wait in your car as space in the building is limited
- All clients must wear a covering over mouth and nose whilst in the practice. If you are unable to wear a face covering then we will be happy to attend to you outside
- Only one person may enter the practice with their pet or pets. If this is not possible then we will be happy to attend to you outside
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the reception area
- Please do not enter the reception area until the reception desk is free to ensure safe social distancing
- Waiting clients will be asked to wait in the shielded seating area. Please remain in this area until you are called forward by a member of staff
- Consultations will be strictly limited to 15 minutes only to reduce the risk of virus transmission. A timer will be set to ensure that this is adhered to. If the vet has not been able to address your concerns in this time you may be asked to make another appointment or to wait in the shielded seating area until the treatment has been completed
- Please stay in the designated area in the consultation room as indicated by the floor markings. A member of staff will restrain your pet if necessary to ensure that you are able to remain a safe distance from the vet
- After the consultation you will be asked to return to the shielded waiting area for your medication and invoice to be prepared
- You may be asked to leave the practice via the back door. Signage is in place to help with this
Thank you for your help with these measures and for your support during this difficult time.
Together, with your help we can be here for you and your pets as and when you need us through this pandemic. Stay connected with our latest news on our Facebook.
Stay safe everyone.
The Oakwood team
Back to index...